Friday, 29 July 2011

I'm off to the close party/event for the Burlington Fine Arts Club tomorrow and have been messing around on the printer making postcards.
I've made some using my Beauty in the City images from the other weekend to give to Anna and Glen some are more successful than others, I've not quite got the hang of the scaling. the one above and the two below worked fine, however the closeup of the dove chopped half the magnet off.

I was using some blank postcards to start with, however they were a strange size and I got on better using 4x6 inch indexing cards as the printer has a setting for those.

I'm also experimenting with putting some of my procion prints on them - these work better than photos on the cheap paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment